5 Strategies to Define Your Franchise’s Brand
“I didn’t know how” won’t fly anymore! If you want to tidy up branding across all your Zee’s, you need to zip them up tight, providing them with the tools they need to get things in order.
It can be a leap of faith for Zee’s to branch out into social media marketing. As the guide, it is your responsibility to ensure your Zee’s are zipped in and in line for success.
“96% of the people that discuss brands online do not follow those brands’ owned profiles.” (Source: Brandwatch) Companies need to go beyond their own channels and monitor those unbranded conversations to gain valuable insights and manage brand health.”
First, relax and take a breath. There are plenty of models out there that are successful, the key is to find what works for you.
5 Guidelines to Zip Your Zee’s to Success
- Get a hold on your business to business (B2B) messages and your business to client (B2C) messages. Clearly define the difference and treat them as separate entities. Think of this as a flow chart- on your franchise’s social media community engagement plan, the first branches should split between these two message channels.
- Define the “Rules of Engagement” for your Zee’s – the golden rulebook, the foundation for growth, the captain’s code- call it what you want, it needs to be crystal clear throughout your franchise’s community. One of the simplest things to address first is the way your Zee’s are utilizing your brand to engage. What’s the campaign name? What’s the hashtag? What’s the call to action? Regardless of which Zee is engaging, these tactics should run the same across the board.
- As the captain of the ship, you need a great right hand man. Make this person a marketing guru, a whiz kid when it comes to global strategizing, the expert in their field. Zor’s take on an overwhelming amount of responsibility every time a Zee is onboarded, a strong marketing mind will help support that process and will be prepped and organized with actionable advice, when the Zee is ready to rock.
- Don’t make assumptions when it comes to directives. Address the most minute social media questions and get those answers to all your Zee’s. Chances are if one market makes an inquiry on process or strategy, then another market will likely have the same questions. Decide who has authority to engage, on which platforms you want to be appearing and ensure you assist with the creation of content and platform development, so that your Zee’s have the basics down, less room for “exploratory posts”.
- Audit your progress. Your marketing savvy right hand can take the wheel on this one. Set up a system of checks and balances, ensuring you are monitoring. 100’s of Zee’s to keep track of? Here is where Manalto steps in and becomes your most valued asset.
We are suggesting some heavy lifting here, no doubt it is overwhelming to view continued success (measured by the onboarding of new Zee’s) as a pile of growing responsibilities. But with Manalto’s suite of products, streamlining, progress-tracking and monitoring become a seamless part of your operations, and the best way to #TurnUpYourFX or franchise experience.
Are you looking to become a Zee but need a franchise? Or are you a Zee looking for a new franchise opportunity? You might want to visit https://franchisepitapitusa.com/our-industry/ to find out about a fantastic opportunity in an exciting industry.